Monday, January 11, 2010

Book #6: Winning

I bought a book 2 years ago and had no time reading it. It was until my January 2010 holidays that I decided to read it as I have to wait for the International flight going to Philippines from Port Moresby, here in Papua New Guinea. I have heard of the name Jach Welch but never knew what he is made of.<>

I never knew how good a manager Jack Welch is until I read this book. The title is "Winning" and it is about the main reason why he is very famous - Management. It would have helped me a lot as it is now should I have read it years ago. As Warren Buffet commented, "No other management book will ever be needed." This may be an exaggeration but I believe that the knowledge herein plus experience while following them can take you far. He also answered a lot of questions that other managers ask him during his seminars that needs time to be answered.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your Ad Here

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.