Monday, June 22, 2009

Softwares

During my holidays, I just bought a laptop for me to regain things that I have learned before which I haven’t used for long time and learn new things. It may be near low end but it can do the job. It will be photo editing and website designing this time. As some one who likes to be an architect/graphic artist before, I think now is the time to relive the passion I had in terms of arts and I would say these are good venues to put them in.<>

When I was a kid I like drawing and looking for art pieces such as paintings. I have never been to a contest as there are kids that are better than me and not shy to join. I also love looking at beautiful pictures even then and I envy those who can capture them well. I wanted to take pictures and paint even before but cannot afford one.

Now that things are going smoothly in terms of work and other extra curricular activities I currently have, I believe I can have time for such. When I had a chance, I bought a camera (digital; compact only) for me to use and I have been taking pictures lately, I see that what I have are already good ones, but looking at it closer, there are flaws to fix.

I like colors and pictures, and being good at photo editing is a good thing to gain in such a way that it can boost my creativity. I just hope I am not old enough to start it over again but at least doing what I love is already an accomplishment and I find it stress relieving also. The website designing on the other hand is also a thing to also improve creativity and probably a place to put my future creations.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your Ad Here

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.