Saturday, December 5, 2009

MIP

In our first badminton tourney this year, our team was not that successful. On the second one, our team won the title but I was not a major part of it. On the third one, after much research and practice, I have managed to play in the Men’s double where the better players are and also participate in coaching. Though I am ranked lowest in that division, at least I managed to step up my game and filled in a slot where the better ones play.<>

I have always been keen on improvement on many aspects of my life. In our badminton club, from the last mini-tourney we have, I was named the most improved player. Many have improved but I probably showed more interest in it, looking at video tutorials and listening from the people who plays a lot better than I am.

I am just fortunate that there is such an award but I would make improvements even if there are none to be given. All I want is to move out of my comfort zone and check my capability. Many things still to improve at but at least I have made my first moves.

Another thing where I have moved out of my boundary is using my skill/talent in motivating. It is part of my job and it was not easy at first to as my team mates are also managers of other companies. Sometimes is tough to make people do what is right and would want to do it their way. It should be just for fun, but having a passion of being a coach/teacher, I just used this opportunity to use what I have learned.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your Ad Here

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.