Friday, October 16, 2009

Transition

When new things are added to my task or when I am making self-improvements, I have this feeling of uneasiness and my heart also beats differently. I usually go out of office and go to other KKK sites/factory to make myself busy with other things. It takes time before I get a hold of the new situation I am in or new load that is given to me.<> During that period, the main thing I do is keep thinking that I can do it and everything will be OK. I look at it positively as I know I am moving out of my boundary. The criticality of what has to be done depends how long I have to bear the said feeling. Sometimes there are waiting time and I just make sure I focus on other jobs that needs to be finished.

When it is done, things will be at normal again. I may feel uneasy and sometimes gets nervous, but I like that feeling as I know, when it is over, I moved out of my comfort zone. I know that I will have new things coming simply because I look for them and always think about expanding knowledge and gaining more experience on different areas of either work or personal matters.

9 comments:

  1. We all get nervous when the things come to us for the first time.Later as we gain experience we all get comfortable with the things.Its always good to explore new things and get to learn many new things which makes life more meaningful and easy to live.Be confident of whatever you do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's important that we all stretch and take on new challenges. Getting out of our comfort zone is not easy, however, if we allow ourselves to accept new input it can present an opportunity to grow.

    Keep yourself flexible and open; it could lead to great things!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice article bro :) Its important to manage our self to every condition.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there! I have an award to pass to you. Pick it up from my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. relax...learn new things.... over come obstacles....you feel better when you've acomplished some thing
    good luck

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a very interesting blogs, I like things like this. I'm gonna follow.

    ReplyDelete
  7. hello, blog hopping...hope you visit mine too: http://reyah23.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I didn't quite get the KKK reference...that acronym has a very bad connotation in (most of) America.

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Crown Media Agency, K.K.Kingston Ltd is where I am currently working in. We just use KKK for short.

    ReplyDelete

Your Ad Here

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.