Thursday, February 25, 2010

Being happy

Almost every morning, I have been saying “it is a good day today” and all things either goes fine or I won’t be affected should problems arise. Lately, I have been smiling and sometimes singing in the factory while walking around. I thought nobody would notice but many did. They became curious why I am happy.<>

My answer is that I really have tasks to finish, problems to solve and lots of goals to accomplish. Instead of being in panic or be stressed, I tried to fight it and turn them into what they are seeing as sign of happiness. Simply, it is a choice I made. I don’t want to frown, so I smile. I don’t want to be angry or depressed because of the situation so I just sing and let it all out.

The good thing with it is that they (signs of happiness) are contagious that when they (factory personnel) would also smile when I make those acts or gestures. Especially with my subordinates who see me as jolly person, they also work happily and work better without the pressure.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your Ad Here

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.