Friday, February 12, 2010

Stock Market

Having read Robert Kiyosaki’s books, I gained interest in his game, Cash Flow 101, which he encourages people to play to learn how to be rich - a goal that I have as I want to help other people. A friend of mine have one and I enthusiastically played it when she invited us. I have gained a lot from it and can win after some time, which is why I entered the real stock market. I tried Port Moresby Stock exchange (POMSoX) in PNG and later Philippine Stock exchange (PSE).<>

Though without much knowledge in it, I started trading on November of 2008 and earned some thru my small initial investment in PSE. I thought it is as simple as picking stocks then wait for luck to come and earn from it. After few months, I then thought that I am a good picker ‘coz all of my stock positions earned. All I did was selling when price of stocks goes up then look for another. I doubled my initial investment after a year and happily wanted to put more in it. I thought it is that easy that I became too lazy to study the details.

After some months, my lucky picking did not work anymore and I lost almost all the earnings I previously had in just 2 months. Checking where I went wrong, I studied more and found out that I was just lucky in a sense that all stocks’ price were at the bottom when I started investing.

When the stock market stabilized, there is where my great journey began. I read lots of articles and watched tutorials. I tried to learn everything I can that is involved in stock market and trading. I have a lot more to learn and as expert say, 10 years or less experienced traders are still amateurs. At least I am now recovering from the loss that I had.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your Ad Here

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.