Sunday, February 28, 2010

Book #7: Men, Women and Relationships


One of the books that I blogged about is about John Gray’s “Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus”. On one of my stints to Philippines for holidays, I have found another book of him and hoped that it is as good and helpful as the first one that I have read. While in PNG, I have read more than half of the book until I became busy that I had to set it aside.<>

Thanks to the Tsunami alert due to Chile's devastating earthquake, I have to spend the rest of the day at home. I looked for my notebook where I list down my goals, doing so I saw this book with the bookmark on it.

I checked where I left and found that the next chapter is “Symptoms of Stress”. The previous parts are also related to stress but this chapter has the examples to situations that I have been experiencing and found the reasons to the issues I have been dealing with for several years now. I believe that this chapter alone is a good help for partners and also for those who mingles with the opposite sex. I said that because this is where arguments and problem starts and are things that in my experience are hard to communicate.

Almost all parts of the books got my interest and it is like the continuation of the first book which emphasizes difference between male and female.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your Ad Here

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.