Saturday, November 19, 2011

I - The Opportunity

“Accept the inevitable”

2008. While working in PNG, my eyes are wide open for opportunities. Most people complain about the security condition and getting sad about being far away from their family, instead of doing thing like they do, I searched for chances where I can grow and/or gain something – but not limited to them. ()()

“Seek and you will find”

Having growth in mind, on every occasion I have attended, aside from the good chit chats, I more often listen to stories where a person either gets something big thru luck or by working hard.

There were people who started from scratch and now are successful business people. There are also people who get hired (pirated) by other company with better package. Another big positive the PNG offers is the chance to get a tourist visa to, as I have heard, anywhere in the world and this is something that even some rich Filipinos are getting hard time with.

I used a great number of hours on my first year reading self help books which gave me more confidence and courage in bringing to reality whatever opportunity that I may hear that created a positive result.
After only a year working abroad, one of my Filipino co-workers resigned and migrated to Australia. Hearing that it is possible, I wasted no time and did a research on the requirements.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your Ad Here

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.