Thursday, November 24, 2011

III - Agent Wanted

With only 24 months due on the certificate, I searched for people who can help me. I am a very cautious person then and without much confidence in applying directly, an agent’s help was needed. The first assessment I had was from True Blue Migration. The details they need were sent on January 2009 and had positive result. They said that with those qualifications, I am eligible for migration and their money back guarantee sounded nice but seeing the AU$3,000 migration fee made me back off and just had my name listed in the waiting list. ()

This changed the focus when listening to people. Coming back from the break and hearing the result, I would usually ask for people’s experience or ask for those who knows people who has successfully migrated. Also, I searched more of the requirements and what preparations are needed when applying for a migrant visa especially those which I have heard from friends and acquaintances. You can check www.liveinvictoria.vic.gov.au  for preparation needs.

Some months have passed and pressure is building up so I became keener on looking for those people who know our friend who left for Australia to ask who his agent is. I was fortunate to get his contact details from a co-worker. We at once asked for the agent’s email. A prompt reply was received with the details we need together with a note advising us that he is good though has a bad temper.

There are some sites that has assessment calculator in it where one can encode data to tell you if you are qualified but this is not that reliable. The best way, in my opinion, is to give your details to migration experts and let them do the assessment. At this starting point, no fees are required yet.


Continued on Initial Assessment
Continued from Initial Preparations

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your Ad Here

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.