Monday, February 2, 2009

Book #4: 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership

The first book by John Maxwell that I read is “21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership”. I remembered that I read this book from the plane going to China as we have to go to a paper company and finished it on the plane going back three weeks after. I had fun time reading this as John has led some ministries. Yes, he is a church leader. He has a lot of experience and the contents of his book are something worth reading.

This is the first book for leadership that I read from cover to cover. Before this, I would just read articles in the internet or listen to audio books. It was easy for me to relate as I have been practicing leadership beforehand. I am very much encouraged because I can relate in many of his experiences and I learned a lot of new terminologies and motivational quotations from this book.

I would use the learnings I have from him as I have used it in my other posts. The way he presents the laws is different and as I read, I can sense his decision making and firmness even if his experience is more on ministries. Same with other books, I will be jotting down more experiences not only at work but also in my personal life that coincides with his teachings.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your Ad Here

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.