Thursday, February 26, 2009

No Coffee

My personnel complained to me that their coffee ration has depleted fast and that they would need more. I asked them when did they received them, and answered that it was given to them on Monday (three days ago). It is the same amount that they received for months now, but our number in Maintenance has been growing. I asked them if they knew that it will not be enough 2 days ago? They said yes, they knew that it will not be enough days ago.<>

I them asked them why they did not tell us 2 days ago? They cannot respond. I told them that it is the very same thing that happens in the factory. We usually order lubricants and spare parts when the stocks are all used up and they will then ask us to order right away because we need them. (We have a system in place but without full their cooperation, it would not work.) I continued and told them to relate what I said to everything in the factories and in their personal lives. Their faces cleared up after being a bit disappointed.

I asked them to tell us what may become a problem so we can sort it right away instead of waiting things to deplete and then go rushing to buy new stocks.

1 comment:

Your Ad Here

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.