Sunday, April 26, 2009

Giants

My co-workers and friends sometimes ask me question(s) about life. Like them, I sometimes would be amazed with myself with the answers that I give them. I would not take credit for the words that I used and tell them where I got it – author and/or books, if what I am narrating to them does not come from my personal experience.<>

Leveling up in terms of maturity did not happened to me by chance. Aside from my experiences, it is a product of the written scriptures that the Masters I have followed have written and spoken (e.g audio books.) Doing this makes it easier for me to see what other cannot. Names like Tony Robbins, Robin Sharma and John Maxwell are just some of the few who have influenced me to be the person I am now in terms of leadership and regarding life.

As I learn more from them, I also try to impart that knowledge to people who needs assistance and advice. As time goes by, the quality of help I have been giving, in my opinion, improves. Though I know I still have lot of grounds to cover, I am very happy and very thankful when I hear people say that I am wise and/or smart.

“If I can see farther than others, it is because I am standing in the shoulder of the giants”

- Isaac Newton

1 comment:

  1. sometimes, we need to hear the wisdom of the words from other people before we heed them. otherwise, they are just words. and coming from somebody who cares, it carries more weight :-)

    ReplyDelete

Your Ad Here

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.