Monday, April 13, 2009

New Addiction

We had a chance to go to out last weekend to Goroka, a small town that is known for coffee. It is still in PNG but at least it is 300 km away from Lae (more than 4 hours of driving.) Found lot of things to take pictures of and got busy with them. Since I went to 8 mile and taken good photos, I have been imagining things that I want to take pics of.<>

Below are my favs from our latest journey. I have been experimenting and making sure that the subject would not look like hanging/floating.

Time consuming - waiting for the right time taking pics with insect in it but it's worth it.

I knew I bought an old book on photography and dug it out of my big box full of books. I located it and checked what other subjects can be taken. I got hold of great tips as the book is entitled "Learn from the Experts" and found it very motivating.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your Ad Here

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.