Monday, December 31, 2012

IX.Second Batch

The second batch requirements involves the family documents. At this point, fortunately, there was only one form that was replaced, needed to be completed and sent to Bert. It is more of form filling but because I am working in Papua New Guinea and the documents are in the Philippines, it took a bit longer. The forms also involved my wife and I signing in so it had to be done from Philippines, sent to me then me sending it to my agent in Australia.

The requirements for the second batch includes forms that will be given after the Assessment result comes out positive, family and work related document. The list was only sent after the payment is received by Bert and is confidential.


It was not a smooth one as documents and answers to questions had to be resent to Bert. Beign busy with work, collating requirements and following up with wife, who is busy with my 2 kids, was not easy. But, really wanting to go to a better place, kept us moving. And on August 2010, my application was received be General Migration Australia. An acknowledgement document was sent to me together with the receipt of the payment to Immigration.

Notes:
1. Sometimes forms changes and I had to complete and resend one.
2. Price also increase and there was a time when I had to send Bert the difference.
3. Bert said it takes at least 6 months to receive the result of the second bath, depending on the criticality of the trade one has.



Previous blogs:
I.The opportunity
II.Initial preparations
III.Agent Wanted
IV.Initial Assessment
V.Start of Application – Fees
VI.Application – Instructions
VII.Application – Batch 1
VIII.Assessment Result

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your Ad Here

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.