Sunday, March 1, 2009

A student forever

I remembered the time when we had a seminar on Kepner Tregoe’s Analytical Troubleshooting where the facilitator looks very successful and was proven by his achievements when he was introduced to us by the Plant Director. He is nearing 60 year old mark but doesn’t look like one. I told myself to talk to him during lunch time as I know that no one would dare get close to him. And at lunchtime, after ordering my meal, I looked at him and think twice for a while, but my motivation to talk to him is too much that I ignored the nervousness I feel inside.<>

We had a nice chat and knew that he is also an avid reader. He read some of the books that I have read and followed. At his age, he isn’t thru with learning. He still engages in enrolling on on-line courses.

Like him, I want to continue what I have started – continuous learning (thru reading self-help books plus talking to experienced people). I have learned a lot out of life and still learning more everyday. I appreciate even the smallest lesson I can have each day. It keeps me moving. Another thing that I do to gain more knowledge is sharing what I know. I also learn some things while sharing, either my mistakes or other people’s points of view. I promise to continue this while I can. When I am able, I would also go thru more seminars regarding things that can make me grow more either on-line or in institutions.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Friend.. Interesting post.. Nice cool blog..Keep up the good work... Do visit my blog and post your comments.. take care mate.. Cheers!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your Ad Here

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.