Friday, March 20, 2009

Lost Wallet

Just last month, I and my friend Jun decided to meet and eat in a fast food chain – Big Rooster. I came earlier and while waiting, I just thought calling Jun so I can order beforehand so when he comes, we are ready to eat. I grabbed my back pocket and felt no wallet in it. I went back to the car and did not see it in there. I called Norman, an office mate, to have a check at my seat and desk if it is there and he saw no sign of it.<>

Jun came and I told him the problem so he has to pay first for what we ordered. We discussed what happened and I told him what I already did. He was very worried and was very affected of what happened as I can see it in his face. I told him not to worry, if I lost it, worrying could not bring it back. I told him that I will just check all the other places where it may possibly be.

After eating, I calmly re-checked other parts of the office where it can possibly be. Not in there, so I checked the Boardroom where we had a meeting earlier that day. Still nothing, so I went home to check and found it in another of my jean’s pocket. I just smiled as it just meant that all day… I have no wallet in my pocket. I then sent a text message to Jun saying: “I found it. If I worried, I would have wasted some of my time.”

4 comments:

  1. Loosing a wallet is a very scary moment in time. I remember when I thought it happened to me in Italy, when in fact I had left it in the hotel room. But nonetheless I was pretty nervous about where it couldve gone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you! You found it. Not in my case. I lost my wallet and it felt really bad for me. I always check for my wallet every time I ride (for commuting). Imagine the shock when I can't find it in my bag. I went back to the last place I was sure my wallet was with me. I didn't find it still so I headed straight to call my credit card company. My credit card was in there too you know. Really really bad. Anyways, I got a new credit card but not a new wallet. My money's in my pocket and bag nowadays since I'm sure I can't leave my 'pocket' or my 'bag' behind. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you ended up finding it. It can be a pain to go through and cancel everything, and then try to remember everything that was in it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hate losing a wallet (or purse). Canceling credit cards and replacing checks are such a pain. Good news for discovering yours was merely misplace.

    ReplyDelete

Your Ad Here

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.