Saturday, March 28, 2009

Book #5: Stop Worrying and Start Living

Worrying is one of my problems before. I am very afraid to make mistakes and can’t keep my focus on the thing I am working as I am always thinking what other people will think of it. Fortunately, I have read this book by Dale Carnegie and became aware of the mistakes I had. This is the second book from him that I read. How to win friends and Influence people is a very good one and helped me a lot in terms of dealing with other people and also as self-help.<>

Following the ideas and principles in it is also a great help in my personal life as I have been very cautious. Without worrying, I can do more. Being worry free, I have learned a lot more as I can talk to wiser person that I meet. It is also a great help for relationship and my wife, Joecy, have reaped some of the benefits of it and I have written them down to some of my other blogs.

At work, these helped me to be more relaxed… even in tough situations. Especially in the department I am have been my entire working years– Engineering and Maintenance. It is a department where a lot of problem is handed down. The principles and examples that Dale Carnegie has collected are priceless and are worth following.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your breakthrough. Finding faith in yourself and learning to be comfortable with yourself is a wonderful discovery. The Bible says we don't have to worry because He has control of our lives and can trust Him in all things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi...how much have you bought that book?

    ReplyDelete

Your Ad Here

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.