Monday, January 19, 2009

Strategy

Godfather: Mob Wars is a game in PSP that I have finished. It is composed of two parts, on of which is the Role playing, and the other one is a board game. The role playing is a common thing that is almost same as the other games in terms of controls. The main thing that has gotten my interest is the board game. Seeing how the board game is played, I easily recognized what to do as this type has happened to me a lot of times already in real life, only in different forms.

In the board game, the territories are divided into groups, which are controlled by mobsters. The rule is that in order to win I must capture all the other 4 clans’ territories. With this, the main thing I looked is how I can reinforce my territory and improve my men first. I know that it is easy to attack other places if have total control and have an established initial territory and then I plucked the others one by one.

As for my experience, I would like to learn other things. Doing this, I made sure I have to become highly knowledgeable and experienced on Electrical first, as it is major in college. After that, mechanical stuffs came and it was easier then as I only have to translate some electrical into its mechanical counterparts. Adding new knowledge became easier and easier for me, through the years.

Here in PNG, as Plant Engineer handling Equipment Maintenance of 5 manufacturing sites, I chose the most critical factory, which is Plastics. We implemented some policies and forms and motivated our personnel. After establishing it, we then use them in other factories and easily, we have expanded our territory.

1 comment:

Your Ad Here

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.