Monday, January 12, 2009

Book #3: How to Win Friends and Influence People

This has been my foundation in terms of dealing with people. Dale Carnegie has compiled a great collection of experiences and examples from him and thru research to make them easy for us to understand and follow. This is a great start for people who would like to lead or just simply make friends.

From my post: “problem”, the answer I told me friend came from this book. It is from the first chapter of the book, “How to Win Friends and Influence People”.

As he said in it, all the principles can be written down in a piece of paper but giving real examples is one thing that can motivate the readers to follow. The big difference between this and other books on dealing with people is that he imply for us to do them sincerely. I learned a lot out of reading this book and learned more when I applied what I read.

I have been successful in sincerely dealing with people and I would always give credit to this book and the author. With this I read 2 more books he wrote which are also big help for me.

2 comments:

  1. GREAT book!! I once wrote to somebody, "Dale Carnegie's 'How To Win Friends and Influence People' should be required reading for all human beings." And your reason why is a good one...The sincerity of devoting yourself to the principles is what separates success and falling-short. I really like your site and I will definitely follow...Please check out my fiancee and my blog at http://ksquaredcomfort.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could still recalled that this is a very old book and my dad used to read then recommended to me to read it. I am honoured to have my previous employer sponsored me to attend the Dale Carnegie training, then I got this book again. Never stop reading this book, together with the Dale Carnegie Golden Book, find it here: http://www.bestbuyidea.com/wp/?p=19

    ReplyDelete

Your Ad Here

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.