Thursday, January 1, 2009

Number 2

I thought of making a post out of my stay here in PNG and I got very excited as I already imagined what contents I will be putting in it. I had lot of things on my mind and told myself to write them down before I forget them. I have pictures also to back them up so it made me more enthusiastic in starting it.

When I am encoding my words, I got carried away and continued writing until it became more like a novel. I already saw that compressing them would not be good that I decided to make a new site out of it. I already spent one and a half years in PNG and already have lots of things to share already. It may start boring but it can also be like a guide or primer just in case anybody will be going to PNG especially in Lae, Morobe.

Yes, it was supposed to be just mu Life here in PNG, but before I released the blog, we had a chance to go to Australia. Though just for a short period, we had taken lots of pictures, had lots of funny memories and of coursed learned new things. I also have been in other different places so I decided to share all of them thru this new blog.

The title is “Life - Places/ Faces/ Things”. Click here to view my other blog. Happy New Year!!!

1 comment:

  1. will surely check your other blog, (excited), Have a nice day sir!

    ReplyDelete

Your Ad Here

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.