Wednesday, November 26, 2008

i go, you go


Jahn, 4 years old, is just more than a year younger than Gio. Whenever we are together, he would usually be at my side. Coming back to PNG last November 15, 2008, my wife and my two kids accompanied me to the airport. Jahn insisted for us to stay home as he knows where we are heading to and he doesn’t want me to leave. I had no problem with Gio as we have great plans when I come back – buying his favorite toys.<> Jahn was left with no choice when he saw that all of us are already in the car. As he can do nothing for me to go, what he did is just tell us that he wants to come with me all the way to PNG. I and Joecy tried to make excuses so that Jahn would let me go willingly and one of them is telling him that he cannot go because his passport is at home. We thought that he would surrender with that but Jahn told us that we should go back (while at the expressway) to get his passport. Jahn has a cute voice which makes the scene funnier. More excuses from us again. After half an hour or so, he got tired of his excuses and settled down for a while. When Jahn recovered, the struggle continued until I hit the right button. I mentioned that I don’t want to go anymore and he can go by himself. Surprised of what I said, he said “Bakit ako? Bata pa ko! Ikaw na lang!” (Why me? I’m still very young! go by yourself!) I then looked at Joecy, with eyes that says “gotcha!”. After that we just repeated to Jahn that I really really don’t want to go anymore, and he should go. He then made all the excuses he can generate for him not to go to PNG alone until they dropped me at the departure area.

2 comments:

  1. Very good. Attractive and well to read...

    Sherin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kids can be soooo funny! My nine year old is still so innocent and sweet... the kind of kid who tells me each day how beautiful I am, and what a great Mom I am (how can you not love that?!) Well, I recently went to get my driver's license renewed. They were having problems with the computer, as it said the picture did not look like me (um, ok?! lol) My nine year old, so innocently, had no idea how I would take it when he remarked, "Well Mom, you've aged"!!!! lol

    ReplyDelete

Your Ad Here

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.