Wednesday, November 12, 2008

wiseman

I was a very technical person, so to speak, and I have read and practiced electrical, mechanical, chemical and other stuffs that are related to my job and and things that I thought would make me "wiser". I got married, had kids and made lots of friend, then I realized that the readings I have done were not enough in making me a "wiseman". I can get thru problems encountered at work, but personally, there are lots of problem that I can't sort out. Being aware of this difficulty I was in, I have changed my repertoire into many sorts of things, as I looked for the answers to my questions and quest to being a "wiseman". Since then, I have been into books that are based on leadership, relationship, religion and health. For years now, I have been practicing what the great ones have done to be a better person and with them I now know that I am on my way.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your Ad Here

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.