Monday, December 29, 2008

Smile

I tried to make a blog out of smile long time ago but cannot find the words. I am a happy man but I cannot express thoughts from it. I went to Australia and found something that made me smile a lot. I smiled more as I already saw how I will make the blog that I thought long time ago, a month to be more specific.<>

On 27th of December, I bought a Sony Camera. The model is Cyber-shot DSC-W150. I chose it because, first, I like Sony when it comes to electronics. Second, it is the most that my budget can buy. I also like black colored gadget (I have a slim and black PSP.)

The handbook is in the CD and I did not bring a laptop then. I have to read all instructions from the gadget itself so I am not able to know all the features that day. I just took the pictures and changed all parameters that I understand. It is not my first Sony camera.

Going back to PNG, in the plane, I checked the other features such as editing. Looking at it, I saw a Happy Faces feature where I can modify people’s face to appear smiling. I tested it in one of my own picture and smiled after seeing the result. I shared it with the person beside me, and told him about the feature and he also smiled after viewing the original and the edited picture.


After a while, Genes invited me to sit at the back (not much passengers then) so we can check the features of our cameras. He bought an Olympus camera. It has more features that mine, but we are both happy with what we have. Looking closer, we saw this Smile shutter feature and checked what it does. It says Automatic shooting for capturing smiles. I really did not mind what it says until I pressed the shutter and it automatically captured a picture. We experimented and saw what smile shutter meant. For people who don’t know it yet, it means that it automatically takes pictures when it detects someone smiling. We were happy taking pictures while having our smile to click the shutter. The pictures below are taken while we are moving the camera on a smile shutter mode. Smile!

5 comments:

  1. Nice cam. I should get one for myself. For sure, the cam will give up too used up because it will always sense a smile in me.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. kuya nice smiling haha.
    smile lang ng smile kahit problematic. buti ka pa nakarating na ng australia ako dito pang pinas =D

    http://ilovemyhealth.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice cam you got there sir. Cybershots are good cameras ^__^.
    My first encounter with such "smile" feature was when my GF brought it along when we went malling. Lagi akong napipicturan - mahilig kasi ako magsmile HAHA.
    nice post sir ^__^

    CarloBlogg(formerly Electrmagneticpopcorn and Cybershutter)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Glenn, Happy New Year :)
    It's cool cam I think. I wonder having a digital camera too, maybe this year I can buy it

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol! That sounds like an awesome camera, and a lot of fun! Wonder if it would work on my nine year old, who insists on never smiling for pictures?! haha Worth a try, I guess!

    ReplyDelete

Your Ad Here

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.