Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Angry?

I would like to share how I deal with angry people that confront me. It doesn’t mean that I usually make enemies but there are other reasons such as envy, jealousy and I making mistakes led some people to be angry with me. Nowadays, I would resolve such incidents at once instead of pending it at making it worse. Sometimes some people would just talk to me to release their anger from another person or things.<>


The basic thing that I do is listening attentively to them. I see angry person as an automatic machine gun loaded by ammo and is triggered by anger. Listening attentively to them is like unloading the ammos. In my experience, giving any form of advice, sometimes no matter how great it is, is just a means of reloading or refueling anger. When the magazine is emptied, that should be the best time to talk about the issue. Try it!

5 comments:

  1. yes you're right. When you talk much with angry persons, they can blow up. Beside listening attentively, I usually do this after it. I smile to them and ask them "have you finished your angry?". If it's not yet finished, I'll hear their angry and when they feel comfort, I'll listen to their story or feeling. That's all. Sometimes work, but sometimes not haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are right in this article. It is difficult to deal a person who is very angry

    Sherin

    ReplyDelete
  3. In our faith Islam it is wrong to get angry.

    Our prophet said;

    '' Strong man is not a wrestler but the one who controls their anger''

    So hope you learnt something new from a muslim view.

    smile*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, learned new thing for today. Noted. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yup I agree.. Be a good listener first and then give him/her advice when the time is right

    ReplyDelete

Your Ad Here

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.