Sunday, December 7, 2008

Surprise


In PNG. I asked Joecy to send documents that I need thru courier (from Philippines). I received those 9 days later, and found another 2 envelopes. I opened them and found a card each. Those cards don’t only mean that she cares. For me, it is also a symbol of the person I became. I know her and knew that she would not give something like that if she doesn’t feel like giving one. <>

Looking back, I really wanted to please Joecy; unfortunately, my ways then was not fit to make our relationship grow. She was telling me things to do but is different from what I think is right so conflict arises. I tried to change her the way I want her to be, but had negative results. With that, we had been thru many struggles and had not so good memories. I have not been a good listener then, if I did, I just knew that our relationship would be better early on.

As the years went on, with the new insight and knowledge gained, we’re getting there – a better relationship. There are lots of new things I learned that I tried, tested and was very happy with the outcome. The best things that helped me is learning how to communicate with the opposite gender and accepting our differences. Now, I’m reaping the benefits of my transformation and still striving to be a better husband.

Today is our 7th year anniversary. Even though we are apart, we are growing together. Days ago, I already received my Christmas card and my birthday card as well. What’s written in it is something that Joecy would not dare tell me if she doesn’t mean it. As I was shape shifting, I always tell her, “hang-on, we’ll get there”, and now I can see that we are getting closer and closer to it.

3 comments:

  1. your blog very beautiful and more info ,make me excited. Congratulation!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every one like surprises and specially from one who are near to you.

    http://khulzasimsim.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Your Ad Here

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.