Friday, December 19, 2008

Waiting

Nowadays, I have no trouble when I have to wait on a schedule or a queue. I can get thru waiting with ease as long as I have my book, my game or my mobile phone with me. The mobile phone is just a new addition and its main purpose now is not for sending message or for calling other people.<>

My PSP is one of my weapons when it comes to waiting. My favorite games are strategy, sports, or other things where I can learn something. There was a time when I have to wait for flight going back to Lae from Port Moresby, that time, I would wish I have to wait longer so that I can finish the championship on an NBA 2007 season. Usually, I would play until battery is flat of if I have problem getting though a stage. In my PSP are also leadership and motivational audio books which I listen to once in a while.

I am keen on checking my destination. If there would be some time i.e. commuting, then I am sure to bring a book with me. As long as I can, I would read some pages. I remembered a time when I have to wait on a long unexpected and unannounced queue and I am not armed with anything then. I ran into a bookshop (Booksale), saw the famous Suze Orman (Financial Adviser) on the cover and then bought the book – problem solved. I finished a third of the book until my turn came. I did not spend much and also learned something while waiting.

My latest addition is the mobile phone. It is not new to me. I have a mobile phone since Nokia 5110 was released. Now I have a better phone and I used it while waiting for making blogs. I place them in the Notes section. Either I would make a whole one or think of titles for the next one. With this one, even while waiting on a on a buffet or in bank, I have something to do. End

2 comments:

  1. Nice blog man. It seems that you have serious passion for talking about this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. True-blue! I have exactly the same "weapons", plus my iPod. Never borde since.

    ReplyDelete

Your Ad Here

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.